Sunday, June 24, 2007

Back from Vacation

We are back from vacation and very refreshed! Last week we took our annual trip to Seaside Florida. We had a GREAT time and enjoyed every minute of it. Halle LOVES the beach and she really enjoyed it this year! If you need an appointment I don't have any this week and I only have one in August. I have had a great response so far and I really appreciate everyone spreading the word!! Please call or email me if you have any questions! I hope everyone has a GREAT week! I am going to end with some shots of our vacation!















3 comments:

Christine said...

LOVE the pictures! You have such a great style! And Halle looks so darling in her mermaid dress!

Denise Skelton said...

I LOVE the one of her with the hat and the ocean in the back-I felt like I was at the beach. I am sure ALL of your pictures were fabulous! Welcome back! :)

Kirby Williams said...

Halle Jade looks adorable as always. Glad you are back. Hope to see you soon. I love the pics. I love the one on the beach, she is too cute.