Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Seth and Misty Wedding

I was so excited to do this wedding! I had only spoke with Misty over the phone and thru email...so the very first time I saw her she was in her wedding gown and she looked ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I will have to say even though I didn't know them personally I got teared up during the ceremony. Misty and Seth said their own vows and it was so touching. These two were so laid back and a complete joy to be around. The ceremony and reception were so beautiful! Thanks Misty and Seth for letting me document your day!



1 comment:

Simply Joy Catering said...

Julie,

Yes, Misti and Seth are absolutely wonderful! I have enjoyed Misti's wit and laid back demeanor during all of the wedding crunch period. She by far has been the best and easiest to please!

She has a wonderful family! The Hathcock's are absolutely a Top Knotch Act!

Joy
Simply Joy Catering