Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jared, Rebecca, Taylor and Talan

I met up with the Mullican family last night and really enjoyed getting to take their pictures. We threw rocks, played with tractors, looked at trains and went downtown. Mr. Talan was on the go non stop...but all 2 year old boys are. I am very pleased with the pictures of him playing and the ones of him and his pretty sister Taylor. I hope Talan isn't trying to put everything on his head, now that he seen me trying to balance his tractor on my head! I hope you all enjoy your preview...stay tuned for the slideshow!

















2 comments:

Denise Skelton said...

LOVE the one of him playing on the porch!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

OH my gosh. I love the one of the kids hugging!!! That one rocks! These are all so good. I think they must be so excited!