Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Smith Family

I had the pleasure of visiting the Smith's at their home on Saturday evening. Miss Molly is such a lucky little girl to have two handsome big brothers, Colton and Ethan. It was nice getting to see the boys throwing the football with their dad and seeing Molly push her baby around in her baby stroller. Tina's parents dropped by to get in on the action with the kids as well. I wish the sun wouldn't have gone down so soon...I could have taken pictures of these kids all night. They cooperated so well...it made my job so easy! Here is a peek...stay tuned for the slideshow.







4 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

Oh, Tina these are the sweetest pictures. Your family looks so sweet. I can't believe how much your sweet baby girl has grown. Colton did a great job at his game on Saturday. I know you are proud of him...

Saylorsmom said...

Tina, I can't wait to see the slideshow. You have a gorgeous family. I love you all.

Tammy said...

Julie, these are just to sweet. These kids are so cute. I can see a mixture of Jamie and Tina both in each one of them. Miss Molly is to precious! Keep up the good work and talk to you soon. Tell Miss Halle we said HI!
love ya'll
Tammy Sliger

Natalie Miller said...

Tina,
I can't wait to see your slideshow--yall are sooo cute. Anslee is excited to see Mrs. Tina tomm at open house! You are such a sweet person--we can't wait for you to be Anslee's teacher.
Natalie