Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mackenzie, Jackson and Alli Beth

I visited with these cute kiddos at Mackenzie's home in Murfreesboro on Sunday. Ashley works with my brother-in-law Jim, at Nissan. He had shown her pictures of Halle on my blog and she called to schedule an appointment. When I pulled up to their home I first noticed all of Ashley's BEAUTIFUL flowers. Miss Mackenzie had just woke up from her nap so Ashley got her dressed and we headed outside. Her cousins Jackson and Alli Beth came over for some fun as well. The girls dressed up in their tutus for some girly fun! Alli Beth read Fancy Nancy to Mackenzie....so sweet! Jackson is all boy and he loves Lightning McQueen...he went for a ride in the car and then hopped on the Harley. After all of that fun, Ashley went to the barn to get the horses Country and Louie. Ashley has had Country since she was twelve years old...how cool that Mackenzie gets to ride the same horse her mom did when she was little. Louie, is a black Thoroughbred race horse that they adopted after he was injured racing. Mackenzie also had 2 black labs Mack and Major, that help her run the Gatlin household. They had so many items that mean so much to their family. The quilt was made by Ashley's great-great-great grandmother. The off white dress Miss Mackenzie was wearing was Ashley's great-great-great grandmothers dress that she wore as a little girl...this dress dates back to the 1800's. And last but not least is the brown chair Mackenzie was sitting in, it was salvaged from the home of Ashley's great grandmothers great aunt. The home was burned by the Yankee's in the Civil War. I love all the history and memories behind these items. This family was so much fun to hang out with for the afternoon! I really enjoyed my time with you guys! Ashley and Amber...you have such precious babies. They are so sweet and well mannered. I had a great time and I look forward to doing it again! I hope you enjoy your preview!

















4 comments:

Denise Skelton said...

Julie,
Those are amazing! The first one took my breath away and the one on the Harley made me laugh out loud. Can't wait to see more! :)

Ashley said...

Julie,
Thank you so much! They are great. We can't wait to see the slideshow.
Ashley

LaQuita said...

Julie,
I have reviewed and studied professional headshots for 10 years and your photos are some of the most professional I have ever seen. You not only captured the light and brillant colors, you captured the personality of each child. They are amazing and congratulations on a job well done. We love them.
LaQuita Scaife

Paige Todd said...

Julie, I love the black and white picture. Too cute. I can't wait for our next session in November.