Monday, September 24, 2007

The Porter's

I met John Mark, Torrye, and Camdyn Saturday morning at the pond at John and Cil's home. Camden is a baby doll...such a sweet little girl. Her mommy and daddy read to her, she played with her baby doll and on her horse then we went to visit the ducks. For Camden to be so little she hung right in there with us the whole time! I LOVE the shots with all of them together...she is truly LOVED!! I hope you enjoy your peek...I will have your slideshow up soon!













5 comments:

Unknown said...

Camdyn is a mixture of Torrye and John Mark, what a doll baby! This family is so sweet :)
Another great job Julie!

Rhonda G. said...

These pics are GREAT even if I am the proud "GEGE" of the little baby doll. You did a wonderful job:)

Unknown said...

These are some beautiful pictures! You do a great job. I can't wait to see the slideshow.

Unknown said...

Julie the pictures brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the slideshow. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Denise Skelton said...

Precious! She looks like Wesley's cousin Karley that I did pictures of last month. I love the 2nd one!