Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ella Claire

Yesterday Halle and I went to visit Ella Claire at her gran's house. She is such a BEAUTIFUL little girl! There is nothing any sweeter than a newborn baby! She is perfect! Lindsey wanted to get some shots for her birth announcements but I couldn't resist getting family shots and doing a few fun shots. Ella was such a good girl. She only took a break for something to eat and we went right to posing for us. I think she is going to be a model. Thank you Lindsey and Brian for allowing me to photography your little angel. Here is a peek!





4 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

She is just precious!!

Kirby Williams said...

Oh my gosh she is just so adorable. I can't wait to see her. You two are so lucky. Great job Julie. Love to all.

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Ella is stunning! :)

Lacey Jones said...

Ella is so beaurtiful! Lindsey... I think she looks like you! Sorry Bryan!:-) Congrats and I can't wait to see the slideshow!