Monday, January 21, 2008

Ella Claire's Slideshow

Brian and Lindsey...you two are so blessed with such a beautiful little girl. She too is blessed with such loving parents. I know she has forever changed your lives. Being a parent is the best gift I have ever been given and I know you feel the same. She is such a beauty and I know she makes every day so much better! I am honored that you asked me to take her first pictures! I can't wait to do her 3 month session!! I hope you guys enjoy the show!








The Matheny Family

2 comments:

lindseymatheny said...

Julie,
Bryan and I cannot express to you how much these pictures of Ella Claire mean to us. I don't know how we will ever choose. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and for sharing your talent with our family. We will treasure these pictures for the rest of our lives.
Lindsey

Wesley said...

Julie,
I LOVE the pictures of my sweet niece! You have always been so great to work with and always went above and beyond!!Can't wait to get pictures of her and Bree together! Thanks again for all you do!!! =)
Love,
Wesley