Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Craven Family

I had the pleasure of taking the Craven's pictures on Saturday. These kids are so natural in front of the camera. I could take their picture all day long. They are so well behaved and I can't resist their blonde hair and tan...they can't take a bad picture. We are meeting up in a week to finish up their session. I can't wait until then to post their pictures so I am going to post some now and then I will post the rest later along with their slideshow. Toree I couldn't keep you waiting! I hope you enjoy these!















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Julie so much! We can't wait to take more pictures on the 11th! :)

Natalie Miller said...

Toree,
These are Excellent! Your family is so beautiful and sweet! Looks like Julie did another great job!! Can't wait to see your slideshow.
Natalie

Alison Cummins said...

Beautiful Pix!!! That blonde hair and those blue eyes are gorgeous!!!

Lesley said...

You guys are absolutely beautiful! Wonderful job Julie! Cant wait for my session with our new addition!