Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vandagriff Family

I just love the Vandagriff Family! I grew up across the street from Shannon so we share quite a few childhood memories. She asked me last week to do some family pictures for them and of course I was excited to do so! We met downtown and hung out there for awhile before venturing to depot bottom and the river. I just love the shot of them reading the family Bible! Here are a few shots from the day.








Shannon...I hope you enjoy the slideshow

Vandagriff Family Slide Show

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie- another great job! I love this family, I had Matthew in my class last year! He is so cute, sweet and smart!
toree :)

Alison Cummins said...

Fabulous!!!!!! Such a sweet family.

Alison

Shannon Vandagriff said...

Thank You so much, Julie!! The pictures and slide show are great!! I am so amazed at the great work you do and how patient you are while doing it. I am so proud of the talented young lady and sweet mom you have became!! We will have to go back to the river and let Halle and the boys catch more crawfish!!