Thursday, July 19, 2007

Reagan Family

We were invited to the Reagan home on Monday for a session with Cam, Tonya, Abby and Ashlyn. When we got there I knew from the start Miss Abby was a natural in front of the camera! Everytime I would look at her she was smiling or doing something I just could not resist taking a picture of! Miss Ashlyn was on the go and boy is she a cutie too! These girls have the most beautiful curly hair! We had such a great time hanging out with you guys! Here is a peek!













5 comments:

TONYA said...

THESE ARE GREAT!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK ON THESE. I LOVE THEM. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SLIDE SHOW!!

Alison Cummins said...

Julie,
I LOVE these girls!!! The picture of Abby is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Alison

Angela said...

Julie,
What I great job! I love the beautiful pics. The Reagans are a wonderful family.

Angela

Unknown said...

great job julie! this family is so sweet!
toree :)

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

These are so good! Nice job girlie!