Monday, October 29, 2007

The Bernhardt Family

We spent last Sunday afternoon with the Bernhardt's and had a GREAT time! Lesley and I were talking about ideas that we had and when she told me about this orange chair...I knew it was a must! She had the kids dressed perfectly for our location and everything just fell into place. Now...I am partial to red heads...lol so I could take pictures of these kids all day long. Not only are they red headed, but so cute and funny! I shot lots of pictures that day so I am giving a peek of our day! Stay tuned for their slideshow!













3 comments:

lacey said...

julie- thank you so much for your time, your are doing an absolutely wonderful job with your photography career, and i am so proud of you! to lesley your family is gorgeous and so special, i am so thankful to be a part of you all!!! these pics are great, cant wait to see all of them!

Lesley said...

Julie, WOW! You have done a great job once again! I love love love these pics! Cant wait to see the rest. Thanks so much for our day together! Your family is so special to us and ethan absolutely adores "Hadde" lol! To lacey my wonderful sister... You are an amazing aunt and we are so happy you are part of our family!!!

Denise Skelton said...

One word: AMAZING!!!
And a few more: the chair is awesome!!!!!!!