Monday, October 8, 2007

Cummins Family

I spent Sunday evening with the Cummins' Family. We took a short drive over to the pumpkin patch for some fun. Miss Arden is such a BEAUTIFUL girl...I think she gets it from her mommy. These girls are so pretty and sweet. I told Alison that she could pick her song for the slideshow and she had a couple and one that we talked about was "Lucky Man". Mike...I think you are a lucky man! You all are such a sweet family! Thanks for letting us spend the afternoon with you guys! Halle had a GREAT time playing with Arden! Here are a few shots...stay tuned for the slideshow!











5 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

Great job Julie! I love these. I can't wait to see all of them. Thanks for letting us all come out and join you all Sunday. We had fun. We just love being around you all. Your so funny. Have a great week.

Alison Cummins said...

I can't wait for the slide show!! We had such a wonderful time with you guys. Arden LOVES Miss Halle!!

Paula Wanamaker said...

I am so glad we got to spend "a little" time with you. I can't wait to see all of us together! It seems like every time we have a picture made, there's been another addition to our wonderful family. Thanks for stopping by my booth at the street fair, it was so good to see you.
Thanks again for everything and I promise to get you a batch of molasses asap!!!!!
Paula

Paige Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige Todd said...

what a beautiful family. the little girl's eyes in the last picture are stunning. great job julie! i can't wait till november 2nd!!!