Friday, October 12, 2007

Cummins Family Slideshow

Ok I finally have the Cummins slideshow ready! We had an eventful week this past week so it has taken longer than usual for me to get it ready. This family is so fun to hang out with (if you know them...you already know this). We hung out at the pumpkin patch for awhile before heading back to their home where we met up with Alison and Arden's cousins...Paula,Jennifer,Kirby,Reagan,Ramsey,Saylem,Carter, Connor and Mylie. We got some group shots and did some of the babies. We really had a good time hanging out with you guys! Click below to view your slideshow!





Cummins Family Slideshow

4 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

Love the slideshow!!!! The group pics are wonderful too. We will have to set up an appt. to take another one after the baby gets here!! Thanks soooo much!!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

First off...what?! Alison, you're pregnant? So exciting! I am so happy for you! And, Julie... you are amazing! Awesome pics and I can't wait for you to take pics of my family after our little one gets here. Love you girl.

Mylie and Me said...

JULIE, the pictures are AWSOME! We had so much fun with you. I am so thankful that Kirby and I got a pic of the two babies together. It was adorable. Thank you so much.

Kirby Williams said...

Julie I love the slideshow. It was AWESOME! Thanks so much for letting us join in on the fun. We had a great time. We have got to get together again soon.