Thursday, February 21, 2008

Connor turns 1!!!

We visited the Hillis' fire house last Saturday to help Connor celebrate his 1st Birthday! They had everything decorated in a firefighter theme...it was so cute and it suited Connor perfectly. I think this little boy has the biggest family and group of friends I have ever seen...especially considering his age. This party was only complete with a ride in Donald's fire truck! We had a great time and I know Connor did too...this little boy is so special and loved so very much! Here is a peek at the afternoon...stay tuned many more to come with the slideshow! Wes and Kirby...thanks for asking us to document your baby boy's special day!!











4 comments:

Alison Cummins said...

These are so cute! I can't wait for the slide show!!

Kirby Williams said...

I just love them Julie! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks so much.

Lauren G said...

Connor is growing up to fast!! Love them Julie! Can't wait for more.

Lesley said...

Julie,these are just adorable! You do such a great job! What a neat birtday party! How can i even begin to thank you enough for what you have done for me during the loss of my granny? Thanks for being such a wonderful friend...i owe you big!!!