Monday, February 11, 2008

Sweet Sophi

I visited with Dillon, Callie and Sophi last Wednesday and had such a great time taking pictures of their new baby. Sophi is such a BEAUTIFUL little girl with a head full of hair...isn't she precious? Callie had some sentimental pieces that made for great props. The hat and booties that Sophi is wearing is a tatted bonnet that she wore when she was a baby. The chair that Callie is sitting in is her grandmothers and the bassinet was Callie's when she was a baby and has her baby bedding in it. How neat is all of that? I like to think I am a very sentimental person but I think I need to start saving more of Halle's wardrobe and things to pass down to her children!! It was a pleasure meeting you guys! I hope to do it again soon! Here is your sneak peek!





2 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

These are the cutest things I have ever saw. I just absolutely love this baby and I miss her so much. Julie you did an excellent job. I can't wait to see the slideshow. Can't wait to see Sophi and Halle on Saturday. Love you all.

HaileyDishman said...

She is co cute!! Julie, these pictures are wonderful, you did a great job!!