Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Cook Family

I visited with the Cooke's last Wednesday and had a great time getting to visit with them and their new baby Aiden. Aiden was such a good baby he let us do whatever we wanted. When I got there we did a few of Aiden by himself and then we got some shots with Darrell before he had to head back to work. After we got some shots with Dad we did some with Jennifer and then we placed him on and in some furniture. I had a good time with you all! Here is your sneak peek!





2 comments:

Paige Todd said...

the one of him on the book shelf is the cutest thing ever! great job julie!!!

Kirby Williams said...

These are so cute. I can't wait to see the slideshow. I remember when Connor was that small. I can't believe he will be one next week. Great Job Julie! Jennifer and Darrell cherish these times. They grow up so fast. Congrats on handsome boy.