Monday, November 12, 2007

The Higgins Family

The Higgins family were lots of fun to hang out with! We met up to do a couple family shots and shots of the boys. Jessica wanted to use this old building out in Irving College and I am so glad we went with this location! The mountains were just beautiful!! Wilder was full of life and I think he started to like me at the end when I was playing chase with him. He is all boy. Then when Wilder would run off baby Barker would smile at me. He was in such a good mood! These are two of the cutest boys!! I had a great time hanging out with you all. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!









3 comments:

Denise Skelton said...

Julie, those are GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

I just love these kids! They are too cute!

Jessica said...

julie. sorry we've played phone tag all day..they are too cute!! thanks so much.