Monday, November 19, 2007

The Holland Family

I met up with the Holland family a couple of weeks ago for a family session. The women in this family are BEAUTIFUL...Miss Annabella doesn't stand a chance...she is a true beauty! This family was very laid back and up for anything. We did some group shots before breaking off to do each family. I of course couldn't resist taking Annabella's picture in her darling outfit that her grandmother made for her. I had a great time with you guys! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.











6 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie- I LOVE the pictures. You did a great job! One of my favorites are Annabella by herself - her beautiful blue eyes! Can't wait to see the slideshow! Thanks again! Erin

Kirby Williams said...

Great Job Julie! These are awesome. Annabella is the star of the show. You can't help but want to take pictures of her. She is just as sweet as she is cute. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Love ya.

Tammy said...

Hey Julie ... The pictures are so so good.. I know this family and they are a sweet bunch of folks. I've always thought that Mike was a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife and those girls are breath taking! Jonathan is pretty darn cute too!
love ya
Tammy Sliger

LeAnne Grissom said...

That Annabelle looks like a little model. Oh well we know she gets it from her mom. Erin your family is beautiful. You did great as usual Julie.

Alison Cummins said...

These are so good. I can't wait to see the slideshow. You girls are gorgeous! I miss you all!

Alison

Holly said...

Beautiful pics Julie. The women in this family are beautiful. All I can think is how lucky those men are-:)! I love, love, love Laura. Isn't she just the best! Great Job!