Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Sliger Family Slideshow

I want to thank Stacey and Tammy for allowing me to take pictures of their wonderful family for the second time this year! It makes me smile when I think that I am helping families preserve "sweet memories" to cherish for a lifetime. I could chat with Tammy any day of the week...I just love her! I have come to know the whole gang and I am so glad that I have. Stacey called last week and asked me to use "Lucky Man" as their song...indeed you are. I really enjoyed my time with you all! I can't wait to do it again! Click the link below to view your slideshow.







The Sliger Family

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Julie,
These kids are so cute and you have done a great job once again! I love the one with the boys and horse!

Tammy said...

Julie...I love them all. These are wonderful! I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much! I want one of each picture ( I hope Stacey doesn't read the comments, haha)Love ya ..Tammy

Sara said...

These are great pics! The kids are beautiful and the settings are wonderful too! I love all of them!

Kirby Williams said...

I absolutely love this family. They are so sweet. The pictures are awesome. Tammy you have such beautiful children. I love ya girl.
Julie another great job. I am so proud of you. Tammy will cherish these forever. I love you all. Great job. This could be my family some day if Andy keeps smooching on Arden. LOL.

Alison Cummins said...

These are sooooo good!! Such a great job and a great family!

Andy,
Arden loved them! :)