Friday, November 2, 2007

Sweet Annabella

I was so excited when Erin called and asked me to do these shots of Annabella! This little girl is such a cutie! We are doing a family session at the end of this month but Erin wanted to get these of Annabella in this dress that her sister Laura bought for her before it gets too cold outside. This dress is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad we went ahead and did these and can't wait to do their family session! These girls were so much fun to hang out with! I really enjoyed hanging out and taking these pictures of your sweet little girl! Here is your sneak peek...stay tuned for the slideshow.









2 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

Julie these are absolutely adorable. Annabella is the sweetest thing. I love her to death. Great job. Can't wait to see the slideshow. Love ya.

Unknown said...

julie thank you so much! I love all the expressions you captured of our Annabella. I cant wait to see the slideshow. Thanks again...see ya soon.