Monday, December 31, 2007

Courtlyn and Carrigan

Aren't these girls precious? We started the session off with Courtlyn and she wanted to read her new book "Fancy Nancy". We went in her room and she read a little bit and then she decided she would play on her bed. I have to mention she was so good and made my job so easy. After we played a bit we headed downstairs to get Carrigan in on the action. She is so perfect...(she made me miss Halle being that small!!) and tiny. I know that Courtlyn is such a good big sister to Carrigan. I had a great time doing these Tara! Here is your sneak peek!









5 comments:

Jessica said...

oh my goodness..tara..another baby girl! how sweet.she's beautiful!! congratulations!! Im sure big sis is a big help!!

Jessica said...

oh my goodness..tara..another baby girl! how sweet.she's beautiful!! congratulations!! Im sure big sis is a big help!!

Unknown said...

Oh how precious they are! This family is so sweet! Great job Julie!

Natalie Miller said...

Tara,
I can't wait to see the slideshow. These pics are BEAUTIFUL of your girls. Julie does a great job!!!!! Congrats on your precious baby girl--sisters are sweet!
Love
Natalie

Alison Cummins said...

Soooo precious!! I know you are so proud of them. We sure do miss you at the dentist office. Hugs to you and your pretty girls!