Monday, December 3, 2007

Hillis Family Slideshow

I loved editing these pictures! This family is so sweet and easy going! I love how all of the pictures turned out...especially the ones of Breelyn. I could edit pictures of this child all day! I was so excited to do the maternity shots for Lindsey and Brian...I know you both will cherish these always! I am so glad that I could capture you guys all together enjoying your time with each other! I had a great time and hope we can do it again when Baby Ella gets here! Click below to view your slideshow!












The hillis Family

3 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

Julie I love this slideshow. It is just so sweet. Bree is just the cutest thing. I can't wait for Ella to get here. Jim and Brian are lucky to have such beautiful ladies in their life. I love you all. Great job.

ll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren G said...

I LOVE THIS FAMILY!! Great job julie!