Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Hillis Family

I was so excited when I was asked to do the Hillis family's session! These women are so pretty!! Miss Breelyn is such a beautiful little girl...and I just love taking her picture...she doesn't make a bad one!! We did some family shots and then we got some of Lindsey and Brian and her baby bump. I can't wait until Ella gets here...I hope I can take pictures of her too!! We also got pictures of "Gran" and "Bim" (aren't these the cutest names?) with Breelyn. We also got some shots of Wesley and Breelyn and Wesley and Lindsey. I had such a good time with you girls and hope to do it again! Here is your sneak peek!













3 comments:

Denise Skelton said...

Julie,
These are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kirby Williams said...

These are so good. I can't wait to see the slideshow.

Natalie Miller said...

These are just BEAUTIFUL Julie! Another GREAT Job!! I love this family!
Natalie Miller