Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Culwell Family

I really enjoyed this session!! I LOVE taking pictures of Miss Annabella! She is just so stinking cute. When I got to their home they were all dressed and ready...so we did some of Annabella and some family shots before changing her a couple of times. Well Annabella decided she needed some beauty sleep so she napped and we took a few more before she had enough. I suggested to Erin that I come back one morning to get the rest and of course we had to try out some different things too...lol. I just can't resist babies...especially girls with big bows!!! Here is a peek at our day...stay tuned for more and the slideshow! Thanks guys for letting me document these special times for you!









2 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

These are so cute. I can't wait to see the slideshow. I just love Annabella.

Denise Skelton said...

She is ADORABLE! Great pictures, Julie.